 Star Wars / *10413 (-5)
  Just in case anyone is wondering.........

Just in case anyone is wondering, the extra pod racer in "7186 Watto's Junk yard" is Mawhonics'( probably not spelled right). He was killed by Sebulba at the start of the race; he was shoved against the rocks and his engine blew up. I just figured (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

That's fine, but how am I supposed to know there is an amendment sheet in the first place? Duq "Geoffrey Hyde" <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message news:G6Ct47.KxC@lugnet.com... (...) LCSA, (...) them (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Mine must have had a different amendment sheet. I don't see any rubber bands where the arms connect, I didn't even get any red rubber bands in my set, and I can't see the grey bits in the original instructions. My set didn't have any trouble (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

If you need the amendments sheets for a particular model, I'm told by LCSA, at least, that all one has to do is to call or write with details of the amendment sheets that are required. Shouldn't really be necessary for them to post it on their site, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) of (...) altogether. Any chance of scanning these amendments for the head, and making them available? Lego should really make these available on their site, but for some reason they don't. Martin (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact