 Sports / 96
  New LEGO commercial

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the new LEGO commercial! Yesterday was the MLS(Major League Soccer) Cup Championship game on ABC. The pregame show was sponsored by LEGO. The first commercial of the first commercial break in the pregame show was a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)

  Re: New LEGO commercial

That's an old commercial. My friends and I make fun of it a little. (The what's this lego soccer part) -- Chef ICQ:84584424 AIM: Jedi101673 (URL) Maxwell <jhmaxwell@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:G2JMLF.99x@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) was (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)