 Sports / 226
    Re: Lego and the NBA —Christopher Snead
   (...) Okay, first of all, think "The Simpons"; Sure, people aren't really yellow, yet they have designated three or so colors for different ethicities. Lego should follow suit. Second - as many colors as Lego currently has, I don't think it would (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego and the NBA —Shaun Sullivan
     (...) Well, to be fair, right here: (URL) (Spanish, Portuguese) (URL) (Brazilian, Mexican, Argentinian) Even if they don't have a 'fig with Pele's number (which I don't recall off the top of my head), it's clear that these are not predominantly (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Lego and the NBA —Pedro Silva
     (...) I'll never be able to understand what went through LEGO designers' heads when they chose this colour scheme to depict Portugal and Spain: neither team has this gear, nor even similar ones! (...) 10? (wild guess :-) (...) Predominantly, they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego and the NBA —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) This is the best example of yellow skinned people we have to date. Using yellow for just about everyone and an occasional brown or light brown for those that simply can't be depicted as yellow (ie. people of african descent, etc) would be a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.off-topic.debate)