 Sports / 216
    Re: Lego and the NBA —Aaron Dalan
   (...) The "Yellow is neutral" line of argument is a total farce. Minifigs with yellow heads look like white, European people. It is as obvious as the nose in front of your face. Why does TLC make minifigs of every major star wars figure, and many (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports)

        Re: Lego and the NBA —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Last time I checked 'white' European people were not bright Yellow. (...) About as ridiculous as the other main characters look in Yellow. Now when TLC announced that they would be producing Star Wars sets I was hoping that they would make the (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports)