 Sports / 214
    Re: Lego and the NBA —Frank Filz
   (...) I wouldn't count on too much in the way of trying to re-create specific players, other than perhaps one (like they did with football). (...) Well, since football (soccer) players wear shorts also, and they didn't do anything for them, I (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego and the NBA —John Henry Kruer
   In lugnet.football, Frank Filz writes: <SNIP> (...) (directed to no one in particular) Yes, but that is the exact reason we get galidor, bionicle, etc. The AFOLs are a small minority. Sure, they buy alot more then kids, bet there so many more kids. (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego and the NBA —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Remember, yellow was chosen when the only other color choices were red, blue, white, black, and maybe green. Now there are at least 66 colors (based on Peeron's color chart) including tan, brown, pink, sand red, maybe others that could (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)