 Sports / 208
  Re: Lego and the NBA

(...) LoL @ the 4O's! (getting’ the old peach basket out!) (...) This has controversy written -ALL- over it… I'm surprised nobody had qualms with the minifigs in the soccer sets. Quite a few counties have notable ethnic players… 0penin’ a can of (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and the NBA

(...) I would think *most* football/soccer teams are *mostly* people of color. As much as I hate to see LEGO continue to dodge the color issue, I suspect we'll get more non-ethnic yellow people for basketball also. (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)