 Sports / 188
  New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

Hi, I found this set at my local WalMart. It is not in the Lugnet or Brickset database and I have never seen any mention of it before. It is an Adidas version of the Red Team Transport. I have put pictures of it on Brickshelf. Sorry they are not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) BTW, these are beginning to appear in WMs in north Florida. I noticed it in two WMs yesterday. Ray (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)