 Sports / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
Women's Team and Soccer Value Pack at Whitby TRU!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.sports
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:53:38 GMT

Women's Team is at TRU in Whitby, ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It costs $14.99.  I didn't buy one, so I can't tell you exactly what you get.
But it does look like a good set.

There is also a new value pack for Soccer, which makes a small practice field.
All of the sets included have already been released elsewhere.  It includes
Fans' Grandstand and Scoreboard, and two of the HTO sets- I think it
was Point Shooting and Precision Shooting. The price of
the value pack is $29.99.  I couldn't find a set number for the value pack,
like the LOM value pack has.

All of the Alpha Team sets were there too.