 Sports / 14
Re: Hmm...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:40:45 GMT

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:44:41 GMT, Agent 0007 <me@gradzone.com> wrote:

I was thinking of getting the Shoot and Score, since the board costs
around $50. I have a question about it. Would I be able to expand the
Shoot and Score if I bought just one of the football accesories packs?
(That is, if I had two goals.)

Um, yes, with some extra pieces.  Get two of them, and the
instructions has some hints on how to combine the two and the
supplimental pack.  Havn't done it myself (I bougt the field), but
should make a small but playable field.