 Sports / 135
  What is this crap?

I'm sorry, but the new soccer sets are junk. They have, in my mind, no real redeeming value. (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) Obviously your opinion, but I see lots of value in them: - A fun game (I haven't really played the game, but I've watched people have fun, and I've heard people talk about how much fun they had with it). - Some decent parts (sure, they are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) I agree with you totally Frank, but maybe Brian was referring to <set:3412>, <set:3413>, and <set:3414> which seem very weak compared to the initial releases. --DaveL (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: What is this crap?

In >I agree with you totally Frank, but maybe Brian was referring to (...) Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. The 2000 sets are good. I bought the $6 one and my sister (a minor lego and major soccer fan) asked for the stadium for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) If I could just add to this thread I have to say that they have redeeming value to kids for playability of 3409 (as long as you aren't alone) and good selections of parts for some of my MOC stuff, like Castle and Space. If you can get them at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) Darn, I hate being misunderstood. When I said the "new" sets I meant the 3 $5 ones for 2001. They look pretty crappy, especially compared to the really good ones TLC released for 2000. I have the $6 one and am planning on getting the big one (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: Where do you get this crap?

Where do you get these soccer sets? I haven't seen them at all, anywhere. Thanks John (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.sports)