 Sports / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
World Cup 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:45:46 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: World Cup 2002

Let's hope so. I can always use more soccer lego. A stadium set would be very welcome (of course with a set of Dutch players....) Mark Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)
  Re: World Cup 2002

(...) Uh, no. 8-) England needs to figure out that it has real problems with their National Team and I think missing the World Cup might do it. Meanwhile, I'm off to watch the U.S.'s World Cup Qualifier from Barbados! Anyone who's interested, it's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.general)