 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 201 – 220 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Galactic Shipyard update

Hi guys. I added two new Cap ships. The BCS Elegance and the UNC Freedom. I also added a slew of Pilots and a captain and updated some links. Enjoy -Jon (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

(...) I simply have no idea what you're talking about..... I swear.. (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Deadline extension (was: Re: Classic Space set design and building contest)

Oh wow thanks Todd. I just now saw this post. -Jon -- Please send replies to: jpalmer@oklahoma.net "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G4w2J2.I45@lugnet.com... (...) had (...) delivery (...) differences. (...) can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Ok heres my first non entry entry. Um that doesn't make sense. Anyway you've seen it but now its a real entry. I'll probably follow it up with the other 2 similar vehicles. It will go in category 5. These entries are supposed to look like they're (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Hi guys. Here is my second to last entry, The Asteroid Scout 2. This Asteroid Scout uses a traditional canopy unlike the first Scout. It has big tires for rugged terrain and it has some cargo space in the back. I finished the site for my entries: (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

This really makes me want to by some pink bricks. I don't think I have 1 pink brick. I'm not sure about trans green canopies and pink though. I really like the little Spam cake containment thing. Great use of just a few parts. Those bell jars can be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

This really makes me want to by some pink bricks. I don't think I have 1 pink brick. I'm not sure about trans green canopies and pink though. I really like the little Spam cake containment thing. Great use of just a few parts. Those bell jars can be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Here is my last rover: Asteroid Scout 3 (URL) the other rovers it bares a resemblance to a real set. And here is the main index (URL) always let me know what you think. -Jon -- Please send replies to: jpalmer@oklahoma.net (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Glad to hear you liked it Kyle. Of the 3 rovers I made this one in my mind is the most rugged and speedy. I imagine it ramping up the sides of craters and floating through the air for a bit before settling down on those big tires. I also love the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

And here is my last entry: The Crater Bounder (URL) inspired by Tony Hafner's Astro Stalker. -Jon p.s. Todd, the link to the Outpost Explorer from the entries page is broken. I believe it should have a .html on the end instead of a / . Thanks. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Sci Fi tech/art books and inspiration

In the drop ship thread the Aliens Colonial Marines book was mentioned. Sounds very cool. I found it for $14 at Fatbrain.com. I haven't bought it yet though. What I was wondering about were other cool technical manuals of this variety. All I really (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Space World

So I imagine the service from pair.com will be the basic right? It has 50 mb space so that should be more than enough. To compare the GS has only taken up about 2 to 3 mb so far so we should be able to put plenty of stuff on the new site and have (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

Thats it! TREET! LOL! Someone has to make a drive that uses Treet! Or maybe another odd canned meat like kipper snacks. mmmmm kipper snacks on melba toast. Or maybe that weird dried ham you can get in a jar. -Jon -why am I suddenly worried that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) That's really, really creepy. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Space Contest Voting

No man you're not the only one. I'm sure Todd is just busy. -Jon -- Please send replies to: jpalmer@oklahoma.net "Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:G5C358.H55@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Space Police Bus

And the "No creation URL provided- virus" continues to spread. -Jon ; ) "D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G5HF81.7MG@lugnet.com... (...) steering (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Space Police Bus

And still the Bus remains a mystery... "D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G5HF81.7MG@lugnet.com... (...) steering (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Space Police Bus

"D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G5J64p.LsD@lugnet.com... (...) wile!!!!! You misspelled while. -ducks and runs (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Space Police Bus

By the way I really do like the bus. : ) -Jon "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G5J7p5.1wB@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  to Mark Sandlin about chatting

I went ahead and grabbed AIM so we could chat about the new site. I'm in Norman tonight but will be back in Tulsa tomorrow (for the first time in weeks) so I'll install AIM on my own comp. On a slight side note I found you (under the handle (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

More:  Next Page >>