 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 181 – 200 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: general Space link list

Beuler? Beuler? So I take it this is a bad idea. Point taken. -Jon "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G49210.HzM@lugnet.com... (...) useful? (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: general Space link list

LOL. We have a supporter ladies and gentlemen! I think I'll go ahead and start this and if there is anyone out there who doesn't want to be part of the list (I don't know why that would be) they can just contact me. I'll make this so it can be (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  GS updates

-I decided that the update section was a mess so I replaced it with a page that shows the new models for the week. This should be a lot more useful. -I dropped the Probes and Bomber sections to help organize a bit. I'll put them (and other sections) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Space World donations

We need $100 for a year. For the first year we have so far: Me: $25 Mark Sandlin $25 Trevor Pruden $25 Anyone else? The more people to pitch in the less it will cost per person. This will be much easier next year once the site is up and running and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Space World donations

Cool. Well Z. Unger contacted me and said he would like to donate as well. Although I don't know how much, and he said it wouldn't be until next month. Anyone else want to go in on this? We have 5 people now but if we could get just 5 more than we (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Spaceworld domain

spaceLUG isn't as catchy as SpaceWorld but I still kinda like it. It also makes a bit more sense. -Jon (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Pilot's section up at the GS

Ok I threw this section up although I still don't have a name for it. Any ideas still welcome. Keep in mind that its supposed to be like a bar or diner that all the pilots hang out in. I imagine that the Captain's Quarter is more distinguished like (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Pilot's section up at the GS

I just thought of a name. Tell me what you think. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Actually I thought I was gonna crack up laughing at all of the names you thought up. -Jon "John Robert-Blaze Kanehl" <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G4ExJn.G4@lugnet.com... (...) Quarter (...) and (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Pilot's section up at the GS

(...) Ahh Guiness, quite possibly my 3rd favorite thing in the whole universe.... Get about 6 Pints in me. Show me a pile o bricks and say "Go". -Jon (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Space World donations

Cool. you can donate as long as Mr. Joe Joe hosts future SpaceLUG/World benefits. ; ) -Jon "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message news:G4FsAv.JtI@lugnet.com... (...) $10? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Another Classic Space contest question

I'm going to not have computer access for 4 days (friday thru monday) I haven't been able to take pictures of my other creations until today (hopefully) When I get the pictures taken and set up websites could I give 4 URL's to someone so they could (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Another Classic Space contest question

Well crapola. The camera was supposed to arrive today but didn't. It'll come while I'm gone so I'll be able to use it when I get back on tuesday. I have 7 more entries but I should be able to enter three when I get back. I'll just post the others (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Another Classic Space contest question

(...) The contest ends on the 30th. I'll only have 3 days to enter models. Its ok I'll just show em after the contest is over. -Jon (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  Very cool ship

I've been out of it for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted. (URL) is really really really cool. I love the kind of organic look. I love how original it looks. Its funny cause I saw it on Brickshelf and looked at it really quick because (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.844)

  3rd contest entry

I figure its after midnight (I should be sleeping) so I'll post my 3rd entry, The Cygnus 9 Patrol Craft. (URL) forgive me for the dark pictures. I'm using a new camera and was also in a hurry. In my haste I forgot to use the flash. This ship is (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

palmer
(score: 0.844)

  Four non entry creations

The following creations didn't make the deadline: The first 3 are made by the same company who made 6901, 6940 and 6952 Asteroid Scout 1 (URL) Scout 2 (URL) Scout 3 (URL) fourth non entry follows in the footsteps of a certain odd walker entered in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Very cool ship

You mean that I didn't already guess it? I was sure it was from the Neil Gaiman book. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) Actually this is strange. Mark where did you post the message? .space? This has happened before and I'm at my girlfriend's on a different comp. I am using the newest version of Outlook express (the same on my computer) According to the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

palmer
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) the (...) his (...) Yessir theres a heap o weirdness goin on in newsreader land. (...) Yeah I'd love too. I'll put it in the misc. section for now. I must think of a way to keep a new circulation of creations at the GS without filling it up (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.844)

More:  Next Page >>