 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 161 – 180 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Cool! Good to see some new pictures. That ship is alot bigger than I thought it was. Could I put one of the new pictures up at the Shipyard? I love all the blue on the ship. I just traded almost all of my white 1/1 for blue. : ) Great job on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Also..Whats the story on the smaller section that detaches? And are you done with the bridge? I haven't done the inside of my bridge yet and it would be nice to see some pictures of others. Jon "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier

Oooohh... Very nice Mark! Many pictures to look at.... I'm sure I'll have more coments once I've digested them all. -Jon "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B631FB7B.726C%s...ink.com... (...) main (...) service (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  What do you listen too while building?

I was curious what everyone listens too during an ideal building session. Do you listen to music? Do you keep the TV on? Is silence golden? I make mostly space and sci fi stuff so I usually break out electronic music while building. If I'm feeling (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Outpost Explorer (Category 4) (URL) what you think -Jon (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

They're from Battlefield Earth. ; ) "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3A0E2013.BE5EE4....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: ARRRRGH!!! (Was: Re: Classic Contest Entries)

Alrighty....all my Timmys and Jar Jars are on the way. Oh wait thats not grey...oops too late. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

I was going to say I like Jupiter a whole lot too. It always at once reminded me of the god and the planet. I guess that was how it was supposed to be though. Anyway great music. -Jon "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Classic Space contest question

This has probably already been answered. I know I can submit more than one creation but can I submit more than one creation per category? Like 3 Utility Vechicles (one a day of course). -Thanks -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

I actually did "laugh out loud" when I saw this. Its really kinda cute. To answer your question: I suppose it could go in any one of those categories but personally it would be neat as a ground based poly bag set. Tell ya what, if you enter it in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Galactic Shipyard update

I just added 3 ships by Jason Baker in the Capital ships section. I'm very excited about the addition of these ships to the site. They're huge! As far as I know Jason has never posted on Lugnet before. -Behemoth: This ship is what inspired me to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

All I see in the back are lego boxes: basic, mindstorm, dacta... My question is what is this red thing in this picture? (URL) looks like a black hose conected to a ? Upper left corner. -Jon (...) recognise (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

I set up a little website for my entries: (URL) know I know it only has my first entry... I have about 8 more but I'm waiting to use a camera. Sigh.. Updates soon! -Jon (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

Yeha I had an index in the wrong directory for a few minutes there. Sorry. Its fixed now. -Jon "Nicholas Fezie" <NSFosaur@aol.com> wrote in message news:G45I7L.1o2@lugnet.com... (...) very (...) far (...) on (...) out (...) Brown (...) with (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

(...) this very piece. No pictures yet tho... -Jon (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  pilots section of the 'Shipyard?

If I added this section do some of you have pilots that would like to hang out there? What should it be called? The Pilots Pub? -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  general Space link list

Is there a really big link list out there just for space sites? If I made a link list of as many Space sites as possible would it be useful? Could I get a show of hands perhaps of people who might dig this? This would not be part of or like the GS (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: general Space link list

Beuler? Beuler? So I take it this is a bad idea. Point taken. -Jon "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G49210.HzM@lugnet.com... (...) useful? (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  Re: general Space link list

LOL. We have a supporter ladies and gentlemen! I think I'll go ahead and start this and if there is anyone out there who doesn't want to be part of the list (I don't know why that would be) they can just contact me. I'll make this so it can be (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

  GS updates

-I decided that the update section was a mess so I replaced it with a page that shows the new models for the week. This should be a lot more useful. -I dropped the Probes and Bomber sections to help organize a bit. I'll put them (and other sections) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.042)

More:  Next Page >>