 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 161 – 180 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage (was: Some important GS issues)

Shoot are people still having problems? I thought I fixed it. Jude? Todd? "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G3H2ny.Gnq@lugnet.com... (...) knows (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: New MOC Preview

Hey thats really cool. It looks kind of like a combo sea and space ship like the Yamato. (I mean it doesn't look like the yamato but its like it). Any way I like the bow alot. Reminds me of a Greek or Roman warship. Must have more details and pics!! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Cool! Good to see some new pictures. That ship is alot bigger than I thought it was. Could I put one of the new pictures up at the Shipyard? I love all the blue on the ship. I just traded almost all of my white 1/1 for blue. : ) Great job on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Also..Whats the story on the smaller section that detaches? And are you done with the bridge? I haven't done the inside of my bridge yet and it would be nice to see some pictures of others. Jon "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier

Oooohh... Very nice Mark! Many pictures to look at.... I'm sure I'll have more coments once I've digested them all. -Jon "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B631FB7B.726C%s...ink.com... (...) main (...) service (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  What do you listen too while building?

I was curious what everyone listens too during an ideal building session. Do you listen to music? Do you keep the TV on? Is silence golden? I make mostly space and sci fi stuff so I usually break out electronic music while building. If I'm feeling (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Outpost Explorer (Category 4) (URL) what you think -Jon (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

They're from Battlefield Earth. ; ) "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3A0E2013.BE5EE4....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: ARRRRGH!!! (Was: Re: Classic Contest Entries)

Alrighty....all my Timmys and Jar Jars are on the way. Oh wait thats not grey...oops too late. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

I was going to say I like Jupiter a whole lot too. It always at once reminded me of the god and the planet. I guess that was how it was supposed to be though. Anyway great music. -Jon "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Classic Space contest question

This has probably already been answered. I know I can submit more than one creation but can I submit more than one creation per category? Like 3 Utility Vechicles (one a day of course). -Thanks -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Space World donations

Ok heres an update on who says they'd like to donate: Trevor Pruden Mark Sandlin Felix Greco Jon Palmer Z. Unger Patrick Justison Kyle Keppler Joel Jacobson Thanks guys! I'm willing to wait just a bit longer to see if we can get 2 more people. -Jon (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

I actually did "laugh out loud" when I saw this. Its really kinda cute. To answer your question: I suppose it could go in any one of those categories but personally it would be neat as a ground based poly bag set. Tell ya what, if you enter it in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Galactic Shipyard update

I just added 3 ships by Jason Baker in the Capital ships section. I'm very excited about the addition of these ships to the site. They're huge! As far as I know Jason has never posted on Lugnet before. -Behemoth: This ship is what inspired me to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

All I see in the back are lego boxes: basic, mindstorm, dacta... My question is what is this red thing in this picture? (URL) looks like a black hose conected to a ? Upper left corner. -Jon (...) recognise (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

I set up a little website for my entries: (URL) know I know it only has my first entry... I have about 8 more but I'm waiting to use a camera. Sigh.. Updates soon! -Jon (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

Yeha I had an index in the wrong directory for a few minutes there. Sorry. Its fixed now. -Jon "Nicholas Fezie" <NSFosaur@aol.com> wrote in message news:G45I7L.1o2@lugnet.com... (...) very (...) far (...) on (...) out (...) Brown (...) with (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

(...) this very piece. No pictures yet tho... -Jon (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.846)

  pilots section of the 'Shipyard?

If I added this section do some of you have pilots that would like to hang out there? What should it be called? The Pilots Pub? -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

  general Space link list

Is there a really big link list out there just for space sites? If I made a link list of as many Space sites as possible would it be useful? Could I get a show of hands perhaps of people who might dig this? This would not be part of or like the GS (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.845)

More:  Next Page >>