 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  By the way... I got my shirt.

It looks great to me. I went with blue and I noticed it is *slightly* off but its not a big deal at all. I haven't worn or washed it yet so I'll update on how it does. I'm wondering how many of these did you sell Mark? How many people got a shirt? (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.848)

  Galactic Shipyard updates and change

The Captains Quarter now has 6 captains. Check em out! Also.... I'm planning on intensifying the focus of the site on ships. Soon I'm going to create some more categories for smaller ships of various types. These sections will have a similar layout (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change

(...) Well, I already received a ship for this category! The ship is inicrofig scale which make me think I should probably have 2 sections along these lines: -Little ships at Minifig scale (small ships designed for a lego person.. they would be (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard

(URL) GS has opened it's docks to the following space craft: -Heavy Fighters -Medium Industrial craft -Science and Exploration Vessels -Medium Fighters -Medium Transport -Variable Fighters -Dedicated Bombers -Sport Spacecraft -Personal Spacecraft (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard

Heh. Actually those links are broken cuzz therese nothin there yet. : ) I wanted to set up the back bone to see how it would look. I just received about a dozen entries from Trevor Pruden though : ) so it should start to fill in soon. Thanks -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard

I was thinking heavy as weight and size. If you look at the list (well not much to look at yet) you ca nsee the biggest ships at top going down to the smallest at bottom. I could just turn heavy and light to big and small if nobody likes the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard

I'm doing lots of weird stuff to the menu bar so if anyone goes to the site it might be a little messed up. I'll be done soon, I'm also lumping the transport and industrial sections into two big sections. -Jon "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: New Space Creations

The Scuttle-Butt is gorgeous. The way the jets on the sides are angled reminds me of the smaller ship from Alien Resurrection. This is exactly why I'm not trading all me red pieces away... -Jon "Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  GS updates

-Finished up with the menu bar. It should have a more compact look now and be easier to use. All of the links work now but a few of the sections are still empty. -I added the Captain of the Scuttle-Butt to the Quarter. -Check out the first (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change

"Damraska" <Damraska@Excite.com> wrote in message news:G3DC6D.5y9@lugnet.com... > First off, your site has become extremely useful. It now serves as a great (...) Thank you very much. (...) becoming (...) I was just talking about the Space Station (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Some important GS issues

I really need some input on the categories on the site before it gets a lot bigger. -What do you guys think of the categories so far? Are they named appropriatly? Are some misleading? -Should there be more? If there were more specialized sections (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  The future of Space Station and other links

I was just talking to Rick Kujawa about how the GS doesn't have links to space stations anymore. I removed them because I wanted to just concentrate on ships for the time being. When Space world takes off there should be one server with different (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates and change

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:ie830to8s6gdtm4...4ax.com... (...) always (...) Yep there won't shouldn't be any more category splits for a while. (...) Well I put it in the Science Category but I really think that thats a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Some important GS issues

This is an awesome idea. Instead of having these static categories which are more or less seperate I could have one database to dip into. I love the idea of having the keywords asigned to a creation-- a user could make any sort of list they wanted. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  'Shipyard update

This is really just a note to say thanks for hanging in there during all the category shifts and changes. I'm unfortunatly still not happy with the categories right now so its probably going to change some more. What I'm basicly striving for is a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  New idea for "Contest"

This just popped into my head last night and I thouht I'd share it. I was thinking about the friendly rivalry between Castle and Space....erm 'scuse me I mean Space and Castle. I was trying to think of how in the world a building contest could ever (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: New idea for "Contest"

(...) in (...) stop (...) on (...) vault (...) out! :) (...) Thats the beauty of this. There are so many ways these problems could be solved. By weapons and magic. (the easy way) By Mini Figs and tools. By building a device. Whatever. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage (was: Some important GS issues)

Ok I think I fixed it. That bothers me too that IE jumps to conclusions. Sorry for the problem -Jon "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G3GvAq.JvH@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) knows (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

Err no hold on... "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G3Gzpr.9KK@lugnet.com... (...) scrolling=auto> (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage (was: Some important GS issues)

Yeah I accidentally deleted an astrx that last time. : P -Jon "Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.847)

More:  Next Page >>