 Space / 9937
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon... another GE Contest entry —Kevin Zwicker
   My MOC for the Galaxy Enforcer Contest... www.brickshelf.com/c...cgi?f=5574 LMKWYT KZ (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm jumping on the bandwagon... another GE Contest entry —Tim Strutt
   (...) ROFLMAO! That is hilarious! OK, you are the runner up, next to Jude. Now I'll have to think of an entry too. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)