 Space / 9917
  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise (model)

(...) Here's a link to a pic I just took of my Enterprise finally with a round primary section. The pic also shows my copy of the tech manual with hardbound cover sitting closed next to the removable volume which is opened to the Heavy Cruiser page. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

nice model! heh can show how to build such model? this applies to the nano model too. that one is very nice too! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)