 Space / 9833
    My friend's Galaxy Enforcer entry —Andrew Tyrone
   Please enter this model into the Galaxy Enforcer Contest. His name is Jeremiah: (URL) models. (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My friend's Galaxy Enforcer entry —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) contest. It is clearly stated that the model must be named Galaxy Enforcer, while your model is named Jeremiah." ;) Seriously, though, that looks like an official 2002 LEGO kit-- are you sure it's not a leaked picture? totally cynically, LFB (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)