 Space / 9824
    Re: MOC Update At Brickshelf. —Jon Palmer
   (...) like this. Also, have you ever thought about rendering this or your spider tank in Pov Ray? That would be cool. -Jon (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC Update At Brickshelf. —Humberto Zamora
   (...) Thank you. I do have some more like this one, only not as streamlined. In fact, you could say they are freaks of Lego Nature. 'Thing is I don't have a lot of pieces, and my imagination isn't as free as it once was. Ldraw helps a little, and I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)