 Space / 9790
9789  |  9791
Subject:
What has happened to .space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:47:18 GMT

I remember in days gone by, when .space was about Space Themed LEGO. Lately
it has become a barrel and we seem to have a fish in it.

"Get me my shotgun!"

I am finding it harder to find posts about MOCs because we seem to be more
concerned about determining Shiri's gender. Not to say that that debate does
not belong on LUGNET, just we might want to put more effort moving the
obviously off topic to .castle or something. <grin, duck, run>

I have contributed to the garbage in this group and want to say sorry. I did
not pay attention to where I was posting. But I am planning on making more
of an effort in the future.

Jude

FUT .o-t.debate unless you want to go somewhere else with this