 Space / 9762
    Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer —Bob Parker
   In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes: snip (...) snip (...) Unless someone has offically copyrighted something, then anyone is free to use the same name as someone else. Especially since all of this is supposed to be for having fun and not for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer —William R. Ward
   (...) Copyright is for creative works such as pictures of the spacecraft, text describing them, etc. Copyright is automatic, and need not be "officially" done - this post is copyrightten by me, even if I don't say it. However registering a copyright (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)