 Space / 9688
    Some older models added —Patrick Justison
   Hi all, I just got around to uploading some of my older space models. I built these with the parts from a Mindstorm kit I bought as I came out of a 8 year dark age. The three models are all similar black and yellow microfig scale ships. After (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)