 Space / 9660
  Re: can anyone ID these parts?

(...) They never had studs underneath (including the dress slope that you mentioned). They are most probably from 744, a Universal set from 1980. Selçuk (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: can anyone ID these parts?

(...) I do not know much about the other LEGO brick or the other LEGO plate but I do know that several LEGO Space sets contained the 1x2 LEGO arrow plates (in several directions) but there could also be a possibility that the 1x4 LEGO plate with the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)