 Space / 9655
  can anyone ID these parts?

The first part is a 1 x 2 brick. Its white and has a yellow and black arrow on it that points sideways. What set(s) did it come in? Was there only the one direction or was the other direction made as well? The second part is the same as the last one (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: can anyone ID these parts?

(...) They never had studs underneath (including the dress slope that you mentioned). They are most probably from 744, a Universal set from 1980. Selçuk (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: can anyone ID these parts?

(...) I do not know much about the other LEGO brick or the other LEGO plate but I do know that several LEGO Space sets contained the 1x2 LEGO arrow plates (in several directions) but there could also be a possibility that the 1x4 LEGO plate with the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)