 Space / 9632
  Re: Couldn't resist

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes: much clipped (...) Orbit is a balance between a spacecraft's velocity and the downward pull of gravity. The vehicle's velocity pulls it outward, like centrifugal force in a car turning a corner, and gravity (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Couldn't resist

(...) Thank you for the demonstration about the vehicle and the turning into a curve, George. I finally grasp that concept in my mind. However, liquids, if you boil them, changes materials from liquids to gases, just to let you know, George. :.) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)