 Space / 9615
  Re: Mobile Terraforming Unit

(...) Don't worry about it. Are you going to make a .DAT file for this model. If you did, you could simply change the colours to your liking... (...) Yeah, I knew that. I was kinda hoping they had a secondary function such as emergency task force, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mobile Terraforming Unit

(...) Ya, right. Like that's going to happen... ;-) I think the suspension and steering would throw things off too much. (...) I was originally going for Paul's non-violent contest, so no weapons here. It's just that this was a government contract, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)