 Space / 9590
Re: Support for an alternate model contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Geordan Ballantree writes:
Great idea, does starwars fit into the "space" category?

Geordan

I don't see why not.. I consider Star Wars a part of the Space line anyway,
even though I know it really isn't. After all, Star Wars is what Space got
replaced with.

greg