 Space / 9578
  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) You will have to dig for that yourself, since I am not intimately familiar with the site and am unwilling to become that familiar with it. However, if memory serves me correctly, I think that the system you are refering to is a thruster system (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) OK, I lied (sort of...) I didn't find a page on the ISS, but I did find one on the shuttle here: (URL) of the links make it a little difficult to read, but there is some good information there. -Duane (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Thank you for the information, Duane. Who knew that the way that the engines were designed in the Challenger were so dangerously built in life? The design of the engines is nice but I simply will just modify the current engines or go with an (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)