 Space / 9476
    I could resist but I won't (was: Couldn't resist) —James Howse
   (...) You know, Like the one in some movie or other that nearly eats that spaceship after they've landed in a cave on an asteroid which isn't a cave but still has bat-things in it and an atmosphere of sorts and really squishy ground and when they (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: I could resist but I won't (was: Couldn't resist) —James Howse
   (...) Being the geek I am I wondered how many 2x4s that would be. Not having any to hand (or a scientific scale) I looked it up. It's amazing, everything geeky I could think of asking has already been thought, asked and answered. Anyway from (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)