 Space / 9472
    Re: Couldn't resist —Richard Parsons
   (...) No! Surely not! I had always thought all that space suit rubbish was about protecting soft and squidgy spacedudes from the howling radioactive solar wind, encountered near suns. So if its not to protect them from the wind, why do spacedudes (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Couldn't resist —Rolf Redford
     its for vaccum and sun. sun is lethal out in space without ozone to protect you from ulkmate sunburn and blindness. gonna need air up there too heh -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Richard Parsons" (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Couldn't resist —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Oh stop. You guys are just trying to drive the postcount of loc.au up because the whinging poms might stay ahead of you, or something. :-) Next you'll be asking why the sky is blue over in lugnet.town, then you can ask if you have to hold (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Couldn't resist (me either) —Melody Brown
     (...) Hahah nice one Larry, the only prob is that you have also added to it yourself :) (oh and me too :)... anyway I am sure quite a few of us are whinging poms anyway :P (...) The sky is for sure blue where I am right now... Yes, the lack of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        I could resist but I won't (was: Couldn't resist) —James Howse
   (...) You know, Like the one in some movie or other that nearly eats that spaceship after they've landed in a cave on an asteroid which isn't a cave but still has bat-things in it and an atmosphere of sorts and really squishy ground and when they (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: I could resist but I won't (was: Couldn't resist) —James Howse
   (...) Being the geek I am I wondered how many 2x4s that would be. Not having any to hand (or a scientific scale) I looked it up. It's amazing, everything geeky I could think of asking has already been thought, asked and answered. Anyway from (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)