 Space / 9387
  Re: Building big

(...) I know that they are releasing the Lego Legends series and perhaps they will reintroduce the Legoland Space series and maybe we can ask the people at Lego to produce a special visor for the Legoland Space figures because without air, they (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

(...) Don't forget that the biggest problem isn't the lack of visors, it's the ripping off of the head to get the airtanks on! :-) Cheers Richie Dulin Patrician of Brick-Morpork (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

"Jesse Alan Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GFALvp.8nK@lugnet.com... (...) Then it wouldn't be true to classic space now, would it? -Tim (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

(...) What about the helmets? Would new-style helmets be acceptable? --DaveL (Bring on the classic astronauts in GREEN!!) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

(...) The current space/race/town helmets have been in existence since Futuron and only until the existence of Life on Mars or U.F.O. did they build the larger visors. I am not sure which theme introduced the larger visors but even the old Super (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

"Jesse Alan Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GFCMtz.7w1@lugnet.com... (...) will (...) Really??? <sarcasm> I've only been collecting these plastic pieces since I was a wee one, I never realized that </sarcasm> (...) What the heck (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

(...) <nitpick> Actually, the larger visors were introduced first with Launch Command in the mid 1990s, Life on Mars is just reusing them. And I don't remember U.F.O. even having visored minfigs.. </nitpick> greg Disclaimer: It may seem like I am (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building big

(...) Ouch! They'd have a generally tough time of it without knees or elbows too, and without shoulders that can move the arm in front of the body. I suppose they can eat with appropriately long utensils but how do they dress or tie their shoes? (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)