 Space / 9278
9277  |  9279
Subject:
My docking ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:49:34 GMT

I snapped a few pics of Bardiel's finished docking ring.

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/dsc00010.jpg
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/dsc00011.jpg

This is the third time this part has been built but I think I'm finally
happy with it.
The ring incorporates the symmetry described by William R. Ward:
http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/docking/
along with some other features brought up by Steve Bliss:
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/br/index.html

I originally had an inward swinging door on this but then remodeled it with
the sliding door system thats used on the rest of my ship.

Tell me what you think
-Jon