 Space / 9270
  Re: New pictures of the Iron Eagle

(...) Rick, wow, that is some piece of work! I think my favorite photo (even though it's a bit blurry) is the iron23.jpg image, where you're looking up at it taking off. What allows the engines to pivot, and what is the chain for that's show in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of the Iron Eagle

(...) Thanks! the engines pivot on a 2x1 technic brick with one stud meeting a brick of same with a black pin between them. I have another pin a little ways back as a stopper. the chain is to hold the core hatch shut. Rick (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)