 Space / 9237
Re: Looking for information on a huge space model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peter Howkins writes:
Hi, I'm trying to track down information/pictures of a large
model that I believe was built as a shop display in the early
to mid 80's by the lego group. It was on show in either
'Dominoes' or 'Midland Educational' both in Leicester, United
Kingdom. The model was probably part of a classic space
promotion as it featured a huge Blue flying saucer balanced
on a landing platform surrounded by early space ground vehicles.

I have no info on this, but I would recommend that you also repost your
message to lugnet.general as more folks will see it there :)

-Tom McD.