 Space / 9214
  Galactic Shipyard update

Check out: Eduard Pelzman's XP30 Bram Lambrcht's Space Plane Daniel Jassim's Gibraltar Mark Sandlin's Bricriu Joel Jacobsen's Taranis Admiral Muffinhead : ) I added a few of these without asking so if anyone doesn't want there ship up or wants (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

I did it again.... (URL) go look... : ) -Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

(...) I was wondering... :) Thanks for putting the Taranis up there. I'm 'sorta' working on a web page for my main site for the ship so when I have a blurb on both she and her captain, I'll let you know so you can put it up like you've done for (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)