 Space / 9206
    Some models I have made... —Rick Hallman
   The JX-3 Cougar Hovervan. Might add it to my page, might not and just use it for background. (URL) Avalon-Heavy Stealth Helicopter, cant remember if I posted this or not. (URL) made a Trk'Pahn tech diagram showing key systems (URL) about it. Rick (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Some models I have made... —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)