 Space / 9164
    Re: In the pipe, five by five. —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Well, I meant more in the sense of, "do they pop off when you accidentally go *pwang* ("PING?") and brush the aileron?" A lot of my variable geometries do that, because they're on an axis, which by definition is fixed only by a single point. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: In the pipe, five by five. —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Oh I see... They seem to hold pretty well, as long as I don't bump it too hard. It's reasonably sturdy. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)