 Space / 9074
9073  |  9075
Subject:
Same Film, Different Codec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:54:27 GMT

For those who had trouble with the other video file, try this one.  It's
only 7 MB, too.

If this doesn't work, I may have to try Quicktime (ugh, I hate Quicktime!).
BTW, right-clicking the link and choosing "save target as" generally works
better than just clicking the movie link.

http://www.hiddenfortress.net/nautilus/spaceteaser2.avi

--

Paul Davidson