 Space / 9069
    New Lego Film - a Teaser —Paul Davidson
   Hi, I've made my first "polished" Lego movie and am submitting it for the pleasure of Lugnetters. It's a teaser for a longer project yet to come, and is 49 seconds in length. I haven't added any music or sound effects...I may do so later. Filesize (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

        Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser —Nathan Falslev
      Well done! It makes me want to see more, like a teaser should. But if you put work into a long project, sound would be good. I had some trouble viewing it though, I couldn't get it to go at all using the link, so I saved the file to my computer. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

        Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser —David Eaton
     (...) apparently had much more severe problems. I downloaded it with MSIE and Netscape, and each succeeded in crashing the program when it was done downloading and tried to play. I then tried Nathan's approach and saved it to my hard drive, and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

        Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser —Mark Sandlin
     (...) the frames here and there... maybe a different codec? Other than that, it looks like a lot of fun :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

        Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser —Paul Davidson
   I'm sorry about the difficulties some people seem to be having with the player. I'm just using the old Windows 98 avi player, and have no trouble. I'm re-exporting it with a different codec right now and will have it up shortly. -- Paul Davidson (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)