 Space / 9021
Re: New Space Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 19:10:24 GMT

Nick Crocco at swatlego@aol.com wrote:

Here is a small transport I made yesterday. I call it the Drone Transport.
It has two engines mounted on either side of the vehicle with the intake
scoops in the front. It has a large satelite dish on top to monitor the
destination. You can open the back to unload the cargo, and it also has a
robot to assist you with the task. The back half-circle has a custom made
sticker I put on because the plain ol' gray looked too plain. Don't worry
purists, it's just taped on :-) The cockpit was the hardest part to make.
The bottom of it was a small half-circle piece that came from the Technis
sub. It took me awhile to figure out how to make the windshield line up and
then allow the captain enough head-room to fit. I hope you like it, comments
are very mush appreciated!

Very nicely done. I can imagine that being used as a short-hop courier
between planets. I like the use of the sticker at the rear. It seems to fit
pretty well. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations