 Space / 9008
    Re: MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter —George Haberberger
   (...) Thanks, initially I was just curious to see what a four wide space fighter would look like (well, it's four wide when stored). I made it with relatively common parts, so I might be able to build a flight of four, packed wing to wing. I got the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Hehe, I'm just now imagining the mess if the lead-off man should ever get jammed in the barrel! :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)