 Space / 8950
    RE: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks, Mladen! (...) Is there something in particular you don't like? The use of the wheels? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Yeah. But don't like I said, it's such a minor and personal complaint, it really doesn't matter. In fact, I rather like that you used pneumatic pistons to fold down/up the landing gear. Again excellent job! (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.space)