 Space / 8923
  Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Ends

ok, its over, the deadline is here, grand admiral and i will judge in the next few weeks, and I only accepted entries by email for the last four weeks, so plz if I missed any entries, somebody let me know so's we can judge them all thx much -paul (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

  RE: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Ends

Hey, wait, the day isn't over yet! Just give me a couple more hours. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space)