 Space / 8849
    Re: I'm back... (Clarified! ) —Richard Noeckel
   Thank you so much for providing such a thorough background. I had no idea that this thread had so much depth. Now I kinda feel sorry for this Mr. Moulton. The only reason why he insulted Judes web-page was because he was harboring feelings of (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

        (canceled) —Scott Chambers

        Re: I'm back... (Clarified! ) —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) It does go rather far back, doesn't it??? That's before I ever even heard of Lugnet! (...) Yeah, that's exactly why I can't figure out what to make of all this, and why I generally don't directly participate in debates. Not because I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)