 Space / 8839
Re: Silicon Psyche Update (5/23/01)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 20:30:37 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, John Aronson writes:
Hey John. I found the link. Cool quad. I like the stubby legs and the
assymmetric body design- very original.

Later,
Todd

Oh good, im glad it worked for you! I most say your Quadrachnid is actually
really cool, I really like the way the body is really under the legs, and
how the legs connect on all the corners. Very cool, Id like to see maybe a
heavy weapons upgrade or something. mmmmm..spiders
-john

<<<NeoPlastics
[http://www.geocities.com/neoplastics]
<<<VR.1.00.2

Thanks. I wanted to add more weapons, but I think it would put too much
weight on the body and interfere with the leg movement. Besides, its
supposed to be fast and agile enough that the multi-directional eye lasers
should do fine alone.

Later,
Todd Amacher
SILICON PSYCHE