 Space / 8825
    Re: I'm back... —Geordan Ballantree
   What did this guy do wrong? I think i missed somthing. Can someone please enlighten me? not so I can rat on him more i just wanna know who this guy is and what he did that ticked so many of you off. Links to previous posts maybe? with so many people (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: I'm back... —Santosh Bhat
   James Jessiman was an AFOL who worked on a program for drawing lego pieces etc..and to make instructions out of them. The result of his work is found at (URL) , a commonly used program for rendering lego creations. Sadly, James died a few years ago (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

        (canceled) —Jaco van der Molen

         Re: I'm back... —Santosh Bhat
      (...) Like I said in my other post. Its not what you've linked to, its the way you've linked. Being cynical about a memorial that respects a member of this community who has done so much for others, indicates more about YOU than anything you have to (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

         Re: I'm back... —Jaco van der Molen
     Hey, I did not write this! I did not sent a reply to these messages! (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

         Re: I'm back... —Matthew Gerber
      (...) Jaco, See: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

         (canceled) —Jaco van der Molen

         Re: I'm back... —Duane Hess
      (...) Not to worry. Most LUGNETters can tell the difference. It's just unfortunate that your name was chosen. -Duane (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

          (canceled) —Andrew Tyrone

         (canceled) —Scott Chambers

        (canceled) —Scott Chambers