 Space / 8815
Re: Do you think this will mean...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 16:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
*crawls out of the shadows in which he has been hiding for months*

Do you think that the fact that LEGO are re-releasing some old sets may
mean that they one day might even rerelease old space sets? Like
Blacktron, Classic space and M:tron?

Could this be the "July surprise" I've read about somewhere?

What do you think? I sure hope they'll rerelease some good 'ol space stuff.

--Tobias

PS. No, this is not a de-lurk. If anyone rememebers, I used to post here
quite a lot before.

Tobias,

I remember. :)

I think it would be awesome if BT1 were re-released, but I won't hold my
breath. I can't think of any pieces off of the top of my head that aren't in
current production. Different colors maybe, but color really doesn't matter
when molds are the deciding factor. Just the minifigs alone would be worth it.

-Duane