 Space / 8802
    Has anyone modified the front of their 6926 - Mobile Recovery Vehicle? —Bob Parker
   I just put together <set:6926> Mobile Recovery Vehicle, and boy, does it look back-heavy! Has anyone rebuilt the front to be longer or something? Then maybe it wouldn't look so unstable. I was thinking of just increasing the length of the main body (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.space)