 Space / 8800
Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tennlug
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.tennlug, Scott Thomas writes:
Hey Todd,
Awesome ship!  Sorry this reply is over a month old, I've been extremely
busy with work.

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Check out the "Black Orchid" in the Pyralon section- a starfighter so
evil-looking, it's hard to believe it's one of the good guys.

LMKWYT,
Todd Amacher
SILICON PSYCHE
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

Thanks Scott. BTW, any word on the next Tennlug meeting?

Later,
Todd